Exit

Redistributing of Video for demonstrating performance

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

What would be the correct license to purchase for:

1. Redistributing Adobe stock videos digitally as a part of development kit download that is used to demonstrate results and performance of video processing on a product.

What are the right guidelines for this kind of inclusion?

Thank you,

Vaibhav

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't “redistribute” Adobe stock items.

You might have done the wrong formulation. If so, please reformulate.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

It is possible that 'redistribution'  may not be the right term. In either case I have a scenario at hand which I am unable to address through my understanding of Licensing Terms.  Is there a someone could guide here.

We have to demonstrate video performance for which we plan to use the pruchased video.

In order to demonstrate the performance we provide  software and the Adobe stock videos would serve as a example video to demonstrate the results on.  Our software package will have to include both the software example and the video for ease of demonstration.

Kindly guide further.

Thank you for your quick response.

Vaibhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the licencing terms are not clear enough to you, there are two possibilities:

• Either, your case is simply not allowed. I would guess, that would be the case, if you distribute the video as is with your software.
  • Or, you will need guidance from a lawyer who understands the licencing terms and your application.

My personal feeling with your application is, that it is probably not allowed, as I have the feeling that you want to distribute the video as it is together with your application.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started