• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund Adobe Stock- 10

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally purchased an Adobe Stock subscription. When I noticed the charge a month later, I immediately cancelled it and requested a refund, because I don't use the service. I was told if only I wouldn't have hit the cancel button a refund could have been issued, but now there is no way. This seems implausible and is incredibly frustrating. I've now paid €37 for something I didn't use. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Hi All,

I have taken the action & conveyed via PM,

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greta,

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'd request you to Contact Customer Care for the refund and subscription cancellation queries.

Let me know if you're not able to reach them.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
thank you for answering.
I already contacted them, but they told that it is impossible to refund me because I cancelled the subscription by my self...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Rajashree Bhattacharya​ to help you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!
looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, canceled moments after receiving receipt of payment, figuring it was my fault for not keeping an eye on the free trial end date, which was today. When I canceled, I assumed, since I paid for this coming month, that I would at least be able to make use of the subscription through the month for which I paid, but access was canceled immediately. This means that, even though I paid for the month and have downloaded nothing, it is nothing more than a charitable contribution to Adobe, since I cannot even download what I've paid for.

I would like a refund, but Adobe is unresponsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancelled in the first 14 days, you will get a refund.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. The notification I received from Adobe did not indicate there would be any refund whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer.
How does it work? Beacause I was told that I can't be refund since I cancelled the subscription my self

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gretah74064723I was able to get a refund (or was told I would get a refund) after about an hour in the chat interface. I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How? Because I tried to insist, but they kept told me that there was nothing to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajashree Bhattacharya​ will loop-in soon. She can clarify what is or has to be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have taken the action & conveyed via PM,

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gretab8352870 I used the chat UI, let them know I canceled when the subscription charged me, and was requesting a refund since Adobe took my payment for the month but denied access for the month I'd just paid. I received the refund yesterday. I hope you get resolution soon. Looks like Rajashree is taking care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry, Greta is in good hands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm also new and I'm having issues with unsubscribing. I haven't bought any of the software available however, im still being charged monthly despite  being told that there are no funds being withdrawn from my card. How can I stop this and get my refund ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Crystalized

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

If you require additional assistance you will want to contact customer care. There is a link provided in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started