Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team

As I am unable to find another way of contacting you I am now using this forum.
I bought the 1 Year monthly payed Adobe Stock subscription yesterday only to realise that this only gives you access to stock images and nothing else. This is not what I needed and I then purchased the asset I need as an on demand option.

This however leaves me in an unplesant position. I did not want a subscription which lasts a year (I did not see that when I bought it) and also I did not want stock images.

I have seen that adobe stock customers can get a refund in the first 14 days of their subscription.
So I ask you adobe support to please:

1. Make sure that I have canceled my adobe stock subscription (I think I did but I am not quite sure)

2. Refund my purchase such that I do no longer have to pay the about 30 euro, every month until next year.

Thank you very much for your time
Philipp Hadjimina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Philipp

I can confirm that you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription.  You were not charged as the first month is free.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philipp

I can confirm that you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription.  You were not charged as the first month is free.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you can confirm that I will no longer have to pay a subscription fee? I.e. That everything is cancelled and that I will not have to pay the monthly installments until next year?

Thank you for your time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philipp,

Since you have already cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription- 10 images per month(one-year) plan, there will no further charges for the same in future.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started