• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REFUND FOR ADOBE STOCK

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! I cancelled my Adobe Stock subscription last February 18, 2023 (PH Time) and Adobe stated that it will be refunded within five (5) business days. Now, it is already February 25, 2023, 7 days since I cancelled my subscription yet the refund is still not reflecting on my bank account. I will just like to ask if when could I possibly get it? Thank you! 

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

February 25 is the fifth business day, so it is still completely in the indicated time frame. The refund happens the same way as the payment was done, so if the payment has been done by credit card, the credit card will get credited.

Let's add 2 days for your bank to credit the amount, I guess that by Thursday the money should be accounted for at latest. If that is not the case, I suggest, you contact Adobe customer care for more information. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Well, they do, apparently. Because they did. Are you calling me a liar?

By @TWWC

Nobody is calling you a liar. If you subscribed from the web, you expicitly accepted the terms and conditions. You got a confirmation by e-mail with the terms and conditions.

If something wen't wrong with your subscription, you can check that e-mail and correct. 

Adobe cancels and refunds your subscription if you are well in the terms for the cancel. If you cancel outside the window via customer service, Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

February 25 is the fifth business day, so it is still completely in the indicated time frame. The refund happens the same way as the payment was done, so if the payment has been done by credit card, the credit card will get credited.

Let's add 2 days for your bank to credit the amount, I guess that by Thursday the money should be accounted for at latest. If that is not the case, I suggest, you contact Adobe customer care for more information. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in addition to the info in @Abambo's post, you can check your account to see what's being processed, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me, more or less...figure I'm owed about $500 in charges I never signed up for in my guess...some, "trial"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sign you up for a subscription without your express consent. If you consented to the trial without reading the terms and conditions, that doesn't mean that you're owed a refund. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, they do, apparently. Because they did. Are you calling me a liar? I'm well within the return time limit for everything I have signed up for intentionally, and for Stock, I did not...someone (expletive deleted by a moderator), but it wasn't me. So yeah, it basically feels like theft. Thanks for the support though Jill. Why don't you go back to experting your community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, they do, apparently. Because they did. Are you calling me a liar?

By @TWWC

Nobody is calling you a liar. If you subscribed from the web, you expicitly accepted the terms and conditions. You got a confirmation by e-mail with the terms and conditions.

If something wen't wrong with your subscription, you can check that e-mail and correct. 

Adobe cancels and refunds your subscription if you are well in the terms for the cancel. If you cancel outside the window via customer service, Adobe may accept the cancellation on a goodwill basis. This does not necessarily mean that the error was with Adobe. However, the important thing is that you as a customer are satisfied and your request has been positively evaluated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TWWC 

contact adobe support and make your case. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the info, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TWWC 

mistakes happen.  if adobe's made an error they'll admit it and make amends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started