Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Regarding to an extended license

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we get an extended license, can we use the image on our client's website?

and would the license rights move to our client?

TOPICS
Licensing, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is quite an old request and I really suppose that you have solved this by now. But just for the records:

Yes, you can use an extended license on a website. But a standard license is enough for publishing on a website. And yes, when you are doing work for a client, you can't use the same asset again for a different client or an own project, without licensing again.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the license terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started