• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My release form keeps getting rejected and I don't know why. See attached. All the information is there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

I doubt you should be posting this personal info to the internet, should you? Anyway, if it were me, I'd wonder why the model doesn't have a surname, and the signature doesn't seem to match the model's name.Perhaps the phone and address should also be internationalised since it is a global market. Guidelines also say all signature dates must match, so far as I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you should be posting this personal info to the internet, should you? Anyway, if it were me, I'd wonder why the model doesn't have a surname, and the signature doesn't seem to match the model's name.Perhaps the phone and address should also be internationalised since it is a global market. Guidelines also say all signature dates must match, so far as I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your help, I never noticed the missing surname.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started