• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rename Downloads

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought images from Stock and put into my Library. Then I downloaded it for use. However the download name is xxxxxx.jpg.part and I do not have any application that will open it up. And I want just a plain jpg that I can move and use anywhere which is what I thought I paid for.

How do I download the image in just a plain .jpg extension?

4Jc1ER8R.jpg.part  this is what I get and cannot use.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.34.36 PM.pngHere is the only place I know to go to download and cannot see where I can change the .jpg.part

 Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 2.36.12 PM.png

TOPICS
Download , General , Libraries , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally when you see that the file has an extension of .part it is in the process of downloading. Once the download completes you'll see the .jpg extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to @WendellaBee's analysys:

• If the download is incomplete for some reason, the file will stay in this status and is not usable.
  • Some networks use a proxy caching internet access data. If you retry to download, the same incomplete data gets loaded.
  • Sometimes, using a different browser solves the issue, if a redownload creates the same faulty file.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo. Using a different browser allowed the download to complete.  It is disappointing that Adobe always has their products lokced down to their benefit more than any other company so that one constantly has problems. This was a stupid problem and totally unnecessary. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Abambo. Using a different browser allowed the download to complete.  It is disappointing that Adobe always has their products lokced down to their benefit more than any other company so that one constantly has problems. This was a stupid problem and totally unnecessary. 

By @jonathan28195529dn4d

Oh, this is a browser problem, not an Adobe problem. I've noticed, that sometimes, with incomplete downloads, browsers initiated again the same failed download. I suspected either the browser or the proxy of this behaviour. It got rarer with more bandwidth. Adobe (and any other provider) have no influence to this. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started