Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for receiving combined invoices

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

I'd like to ask if there's a chance or a way of not receiveing invoices for each subsequent image/download. Maybe ther's a way to get one invoice for all images that has been downloaded during a day, week or month? A lot of printing and paper usage is required for those invoices and it is getting troublesome.

Thank you in advance for the response.

TOPICS
Download , Feature request , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get only invoices for supplementary assets, I suppose, not for the base included in your subscription? If there is no option in your account to set the invoicing a certain way, I would suppose that there is no possibility to make that happen.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jacekc33224697,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have forwarded your message to our product management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, has there been any progress on this request? Has it been implemented yet? I have over 250 invoices from Adobe Stock that our accountant needs to store locally for company records and really don't want to have to download each individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree... I'd like to Batch license and batch invoice certian stock items associated with certain projects so that I can invoice my clients properly.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started