• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ripped off by Adobe stock?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I single up for 1 months free with Adobe stock. Now I am being faced with a huge cancellation fee to get out of a contract I did not know I had entered into. There sees to be a huge amount of discontent with this billing practice on the Support forum. I believe this is a huge hip off and I don't feel I should pay.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hi Sally,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing with the Adobe Stock services.

I believe you'd subscribed to the Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock with which we don't charge you for the first month and after that your subscription is guided by the Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I did check your account and it seems that you've already stopped the billing for the subscription. Did you Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sally,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing with the Adobe Stock services.

I believe you'd subscribed to the Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock with which we don't charge you for the first month and after that your subscription is guided by the Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I did check your account and it seems that you've already stopped the billing for the subscription. Did you Contact Customer Care for the cancellation request?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I fell for the free trial; yet, when I attempted to cancel, there is NOONE ANSWERING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ALL.

The recording said my wait time would be 8 minutes; I hung up after over an hour on hold.  

Then, when I just went in to cancel all my trials, I not only got charged for 1 month of service, I get a late cancellation fee on top of it.  

This has to stop.  What rights do we have?  Any??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the delayed response to your post. I attempted to review your current subscription, but non-exists under the email address you are using here on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently you have copied this post to several communities here as I see it pasted in multiple threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started