• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

run out of subscription allowance, unable to purchase extra images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually, I go over my subscription allowance of 10 per month, not by many, usually up to 5. I used to be able to use the overage license feature, which means you can purchase extra images for a discounted rate of £2.39 (i think it is). This feature has stopped working. I can no longer purchase extra's above my subscription limit.

The error messages blame my card details, which are saved on my account and during the purchase process it never gives me the option to use a different card. The bank says it's not even getting a request for payment. My subscription renews, as per normal (with the same card details) and I have 10 images to use again. Until they're gone, and I'm left with the same problem. 

Apart form driving me mad, and leaving me in a precarious position with delivering client work. Chat support have no ideas (yes, I've cleared my cache and my cookies) and the phone number on the support page won't connect (it looks like a US number, I'm in the UK).

I am about to recommend that my whole team takes up an Adobe stock account, but I don't see how I can when I've unresolved problems.

Any ideas welcome!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Hello R.F.,

I didn't see your reply until now. I see that you have since cancelled your personal Stock subscription. If you do require additional assistance please reply and tag me in your response.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RF,

Can you please navigate to https://accounts.adobe.com/ and review your payment method there? If all looks good there can you provide us with a screenshot of the error you are receiving please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved this. I had a different card for my CC all apps subscription. I changed this to match the card being used for the stock subscription and now everything seems to be fine. I don't know why this would matter... but it's now resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RF,

I'm not sure why that worked because the payment methods for Adobe Stock and Adobe Creative Cloud are not dependent on each other. I'm glad it's resolved. Please let us know if you encounter this again.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know either... but thanks and thank you as well to the Neha on the support chat who gave me 4 free licenses to enable me to complete a job on Friday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachel,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with purchasing additional licenses but I'm glad the support was able to help you in the meantime.

Feel free to update the thread if you still face the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening again I can't licence any images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RF,

I looked up your account using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums and I don't see any issue with your subscription. Are you receiving an error message? Can you provide more details about the issue please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can't purchase any images, from within any of the Adobe programs or from the website.Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 16.32.13.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-25 at 16.32.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RF,

What application is giving you this message? Can you please confirm that you have the latest version of the application? Also are you able to license the asset directly from Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock? This information can help me troubleshoot the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use indd, which I updated yesterday. I can't licence images from my desktop or directly from the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RF,

I may be able to learn more information from your browse experience. Could you please do the following?

1. Clear your history from Chrome browser and shutdown and restart the browser
  2. Navigate to the Adobe Stock site.
  3. In the upper right corner of your browser click on the stacked dots and go to More Tools > Developer Tools
  4. Make sure Network is selected and check the box for Preserve Log
  5. Reproduce the error.
  6. When the error occurs it will display in red in the browser log
  7. Click on the error in the Name column of the browser log, you'll see some information under Header.
  8. Look for X-Request ID and copy that and send it to me in a private message.
  9. There may be some information under the Preview, if there is send that to me as well.

Thank you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I don't have chrome. Do you have instructions for firefox or safari?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello R.F.,

I didn't see your reply until now. I see that you have since cancelled your personal Stock subscription. If you do require additional assistance please reply and tag me in your response.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started