• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Template to Library

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by support that there is no way to save templates to your library without licensing the image first?!  For images you can create multiple libraries then license the item later.  This makes it impossible to build up a collection of ideas and review them later.  Any help?  

TOPICS
General , Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Yes, support is right on this.

I would suggest, you save the link and may be a screenshot in a simple Word list. That would help your goal of creating a collection of ideas. I agree that this is quite archaic and a “remember me” button would be better, but there is no such solution at the moment.

Templates are functional assets, you simply can't have a downsized preview and I suppose that's the reason, why they can't be saved in a library.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, support is right on this.

I would suggest, you save the link and may be a screenshot in a simple Word list. That would help your goal of creating a collection of ideas. I agree that this is quite archaic and a “remember me” button would be better, but there is no such solution at the moment.

Templates are functional assets, you simply can't have a downsized preview and I suppose that's the reason, why they can't be saved in a library.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could potentially understand not being able to download a preview in the same way, but not even being able to save it to your library/to favorites/to a wishlist is infuriating and doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. If any adobe employees see this, I would really appreciate an explanation why this isn't allowed. Would really love to see this added in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not a question of “not being allowed” to do that. I think it's more a question of it's not foreseen, and it's difficult to implement in an easy workable way.

You have also posted here, where @WendellaBee gave an answer. EBQ may follow up, but it could take some time, currently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started