• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scam!

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just gotten billed for adobe stock. I cancelled my plan some time ago and was under the impression, that Stock also would be cancelled. Now I see I can't even cancel it, this is very disgusting and outrageous behavior coming from such a big company like yours. I've tried to contact your support chat in half a hour and haven't gotten any answers. This is such a big inconvenience in my day, it's really disgusting. I've read about this and it's not the first time someone has experienced this. I've used Adobe since 2015 and this is the first time I've run in to this problem and probably the last time since I'll probably deactivate my account. Unless you give me a refund as I think i deserve for this inconvenience.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Hello A. N.,

Using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums I see that you canceled a Creative Cloud subscription in January, but I see no recent cancellation for Adobe Stock. Please Contact Customer Care  for additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello A. N.,

Using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums I see that you canceled a Creative Cloud subscription in January, but I see no recent cancellation for Adobe Stock. Please Contact Customer Care  for additional assistance.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error 404: Page not found.

This page isn't available. Try checking the URL or visit a different page.

That is what everbody is trying to do, Cancel your scam. But it is made impossible. Just Cancel it, Don't send links or tell to contact support. Just deliver support. How hard can it be? Why in gods name is an adobe employee on the community site telling people to contact support? 

And don't try to tell me that after work you just like to help people on the community and that it gives you satisfaction. Because you would help more if you just tell people to basically go ahead and get used to the idea that they will now pay montly to adobe. And if they have any more issues that it could always become not 1 but maybe 2 or even 3 montly subscriptions they have to pay if they are not carefull. Not that that sounds like a threat or anything. just facts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started