• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screwed over for the second time by adobe.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account said it has a billing issue and I needed to update my payment details. I did this and follow the intructions, updated my billing details. It took my money from my bank account and then into paypal. After I did this. My accout said there was no payment made and my account was still suspendted. However, I got an instant confirmation from paypal to say I had made a payment, and it was now sitting there pending for adobe to process it. 

Adobe are denying I have made a payment or updated my details. Even though I gave them the proof that paypal advised it waiting on ADOBE to proccess my payment, But again. Adobe denies I even fixed my account and they even had the nerve to tell me to PAY AGAIN via a different payment method (What just so they could scam me twice?) 

Proof 27.08.2022_04.41.36_REC (screenrec.com) 

This is now the second time they have done this exact thing to me. 

This messages with adobes EMAIL address in it shows this is all rubbish. It says waiting for adobe to process my order, it has there email address in it. But they tell my account is still suspended because I have not updated the my billing details and my account is still suspsended I they can't see that I have done anything. I updated the payment details, sent the payment. Hence why this email is generated. 

Ive now seen hudrends of people complaining about adobes tactics for quick money snatching loopholes and many calling adobe scammers. I would have to say. I am close to agreeing with them, 

I can't beleive they asked me to pay again after there system fails and they deny I fixed and updated my billing. Even with proof I had done so and it took the money. And they now say they cant see I have done anything and my account is suspedned because I have not updated my billing which I just did with proof. 

I beleive I have clear evidence of several failrues in the system. Failing to recognise I even made a payment or updated my billing. Iy would seem they have made sure there is no user log of this also. Lucky I took screenshots of me updating the payment details in the payment update page and me even manually making then payment while they tell me I have not done so and they deny that I did. 

Im going to take this as far as I can.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Domain25835657dc3h ,

I'm sorry for your situation, but nobody here can help you with this. You need to contact Adobe customer care to come to a resolution. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started