Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search "find similar" from pictures does not work

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it me, or the search function when dropping image file and finding similar - has not been working for a couple of weeks now ?

"An error occurred. Please try again later." that's all what I get. Tried drag and drop, upload picture - result is the same.

TOPICS
Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the steps you ran into the issue?  We like to see where (in our site) this is happening.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not working for me either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joon.Stock 
I am having the same issue! when I try to drag and drop images in adobe stock to find similar I always get the same error message, I even tried using image from adobe stock itself..

raymarkt95406313_0-1636359110749.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it's from the homepage (screenshot) location, I tried in varous places in the web using multiple types of image files, they are all working for me.

I'd like to suggest clean up browser data and/or login out & in as we are currently not having any existing image based search at the moment.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions :), we already tried all of it but still wont work.

We even tried in various locations and browsers as well, more and more people in my workplace is having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me message you @ray markt95406313 - I like to know more about the environment you are in as I can not reproduce the issue.  Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working for me either, it's very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry @mic66076849 , @Eugene5E46 , @decodetales , but I think that you should answer @joon.Stock 's question when you want to get a chance for a solution. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/search-quot-find-similar-quot-from-pictures-does-no...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this same problem. Instead of the camera icon there is just an icon that looks like two pieces of paper and a magnifying glass, when I click on that and drop the image into the upload window, the error message "something went wrong, try again later."  Like the others I have tried multiple browsers cleared all caches and cookies and it is still the same. I eventually managed to speak to someone on the phone and he admitted he has the same problem and tried to transfer me to technical support but I was left on hold till the call disconnected.

Is there a solution for this please?

attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came here looking for a solution but found none. However, reading through some of the suggestions and lists of thing people tried to do to fix it, I ditched Safari (cos I'm a Mac user) and used Chrome instead.

It worked.

Maybe Adobe dislikes Safari?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We like to let you know that we identified where the issue is happening and will be working on addressing it.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, is there any update on this?i am in the same situation - using safari. I'v ebenver been able to tuse the feature and have tried multiple avenues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We like to have this issue addressed by the first day of Dec.  Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started