• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching License History on Team Account

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a team account for Adobe Stock, and we have almost 900 pages of stock images in our license history, with several different people making choices on what to download. Our internal archiving system is also a complete mess, so there's little understanding of where things live on internal servers. Is a search function for license history in the works? Is there a search bar command that I can use to search keywords for already-licensed materials? As much as I'd enjoy to get paid to go through each page by hand, I have work to do, and I don't want to double up on similar-but-not-quite-the-same images because I can't figure out which keywords my coworker across the country used.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

You did your part fully here, I just passed this post to feature owner for strong consideration.  And we do thank you for your input!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a related post which contains somewhat workaround - as of current, we don't have the feature you need and will try to consider this feature for future..

Re: Search within my already licensed/purchased assets

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did see that workaround. But, as it's a team account, I would have to individually download each image and reupload them into the cloud as a folder, correct? This isn't a solution. Where can I agitate for this feature to be implemented, or at least search commands like "in:licensed keyword:dog"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did your part fully here, I just passed this post to feature owner for strong consideration.  And we do thank you for your input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do- I have EXACTLY the same issue.  It takes FOREVER to find anything and, try as I might, I can't get my teammates to consistently put the original Adobe stock ID in the Info for their images.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started