Sell 3D Models !

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got advertising by Instagram to sell my 3D models. How do I do? there is not the option.
it's more if they ask me for certain models I can make them. I can do anything.

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dante,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello D. C.,

I checked with the Adobe Stock team that works with 3D model contributors and we don't currently have an ad campaign running on Instagram. Our contributors that are considered for the 3D Stock program are hand-curated and personally invited.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has it been good, will they have invited me? 3 ads came to me for instagram to contribute with 3d models and some ads. I am a 3d artist with years of experience. If you need something, let me know! regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D.C.,

Can you share the ad and the related link with us? I can then confirm if it is an Adobe ad.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not keep it. If it reappears I make a capture and send them. but I am sure of what I say!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started