• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selling creations with licensed images

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe creative cloud. I license every picture before I use them to create anything. If I chose to sell what I created from the free image would I need additional licensing to avoid legal issues?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Is it about the free images? The standard license applies for this.

You can find the licensing information here:

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it about the free images? The standard license applies for this.

You can find the licensing information here:

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry there is no answer here about licenced images to be sold on our creative assets ? Do we have the permission to resales these even after the subscription is over ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.

to be more specific, with the standard licence, can I resale ABC charts for education purpose to schools and teachers and mummies using iconography and photos from Stock ? Yes or no ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding your ABC charts, the key question is whether your charts would still sell without the stock iconography and photos?  I would suspect that you would need Extended licenses for those, not just the Standard license.  Please note, I am not an Adobe employee nor am I a lawyer.  This is just my interpretation.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license granted is perpetual, meaning that yes you can continue to use it even if you cancel your subscription.  You can look at the Terms and Conditions here:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Stock-Additional-Terms-en_US-2021012...

(A) Standard License for Works. Under a Standard License, we grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable (except pursuant to section 6 (Additional Rights)), non-sublicensable license to use, reproduce, archive, modify, and display the Work, in all media, for (1) advertising, marketing, promotional and decoration purposes; and (2) personal and non-commercial uses, up to 500,000 times as further described in section 3.1(B) (“Standard License Specific Restrictions”).

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started