Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Serious Usability Issue in the New Version

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost impossible now to find a selection of images to compare for a particular use.

1. If you go on the website and choose download, you get a thumbnail that's no longer hot-linked, so you can't easily buy the image when you choose one.

2. If you want to add it to a library, the site no longer defaults to the library you were using, so now, for each image, you have to tediously scroll through the tiniest little box to find the appropriate library. Not to good if your library starts with T. If you have a number of clients with a number of projects, you can quickly have a few dozen libraries.

3. When you do finally get a selection of images into a library, when you get into Photoshop, there's no longer an option to sort by most recent, so you have no idea, given the unbelievably tiny thumbnails, which images you just added.

4. Coming at it from the window in Photoshop, if you select an image from the stock search, and add it to a library, the window flips to the library, and you have to re-enter your search query. Seriously?

Maybe I'm missing something--I really hope so--but it's like the people that designed this have never done an actual real-life stock search. You don't just find one image and bang, that's it. You find a selection of images and try them in your layout and show them to the client. Then you pick the image. The recent changes have made it exceedingly difficult to do something that needs to be done frequently.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. T.,

Thank you for the feedback. I've share this with our product management team.  Regarding item 3 above,if you are viewing the list by type, sorting by day is available in the fly-out menu. Recently, Libraries introduced viewing by groups and sorting by date is not available in that view.Can you please confirm if you are viewing by groups?

Also, please reply to the private messaging I'll be sending to you momentarily.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding item 3 above,if you are viewing the list by type, sorting by day is available in the fly-out menu

Thanks! I'd missed that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started