• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing files with Company

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started freelancing for a new company. They sent me an invite for something called "Font Agent" which ive installed and glad that it shares fonts with me within their company. I noticed on my adobe stock account I now also have their company listed as a way to download assets. My question is now, do they have access to view my other documents that I create on illustrator or any other program?

Are my other designs for other companies still held secret from them? They should not have access to my other work.

When did i get access to the stock account? Or did they add me somewhere else totally unrelated to FontAgennt?

TOPICS
General , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

@meredithn31787192 the company has a Creative Cloud team with Adobe Stock and you have been added to their organization. Your personal entitlment is separate from the team entitlement and being a member of the team is going to make it easier for you to share with members of the organization. You would have to initiate the share (or someone can share with you), it's not automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @meredithn31787192,

I'm not sure what you mean by "I noticed on my adobe stock account I now also have their company listed as a way to download assets." Could you provide more information so I can better understand your question, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It's when im signed in to adobe stock's website, on the top right where you have a blue icon next to your name, now it has both my account and the company's account. Could this mean that they have access to other things of mine like being able to see my recent files on illustrator? Not sure how far access they are given to my items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@meredithn31787192 the company has a Creative Cloud team with Adobe Stock and you have been added to their organization. Your personal entitlment is separate from the team entitlement and being a member of the team is going to make it easier for you to share with members of the organization. You would have to initiate the share (or someone can share with you), it's not automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No software should be (legally) able to spy on your (private) work. @WendellaBee gave you a nice explanation for why you see their adobe stock. You can use that service for any work you do for them but also keep in mind that if you need the same asset for a different client it needs to get licensed especially for that client.

Nobody can, however, see the work you do for someone different as long as you do not share actively that work with them. My company owned teams account is strictly separated from my private CC account and all work I do needs to be explicitly shared to get shared.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started