• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should I buy a subscription or single image license?

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need 7 Adobe Stock photos. Should I buy them outright or subscribe to a plan? I really never use photos maybe once per year so a plan subscription seems an expensive waste that I can't afford.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

It entirely depends on the requirement of the assets which you need. If you are signing up for a subscription plan, you can only license standard images, however, if you want premium assets or videos, you can purchase that on-demand or by using credits from a credit pack.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

I would suggest to also go through our credit pack offer Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

It entirely depends on the requirement of the assets which you need. If you are signing up for a subscription plan, you can only license standard images, however, if you want premium assets or videos, you can purchase that on-demand or by using credits from a credit pack.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

I would suggest to also go through our credit pack offer Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Also, for more details on credit packs, you may refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branched to a new discussion.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started