Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shutterstock EPS files pixelated in ID

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there:-)

I just placed a lot of Shutterstock EPS illustration into a book and every one of them is slightly or a lot pixaleted. I opened them in AiI and saved as AI file, PDF, and PNG. But, nothing has changed. I also wrote to Shutterstock and am waititng to hear whether there's an issue on their side. Does anybody have any idea as why this is happening? This are vector that are supposed to be picture perfect at any size; I'm just surprised-and frustrated, to say the least. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

no problem. ok, this sounds like there is something wrong with the file you purchased. not and InDesign or illustrator issue.

i will move your post to the correct forum [moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you export a .pdf from indesign? Is it still pixelated? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, no. I imported all these image-line art-as EPS inot InDesign and they look pixelated. Then, I tried to import them again as an AI file, TIFF, JPG, and PDF. Nothing worked. The Display is at High Resolution. But, when I check the file with the Preview program on the Mac, it looks perfect. Then, I thought, maybe this is just a display issue, then if I print it, it might be ok. But, not, it's pixelated even when I print it. Any idea what might be happening?

THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got your question: yes, I did, and even printed afterward, but the image is still pixelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem. ok, this sounds like there is something wrong with the file you purchased. not and InDesign or illustrator issue.

i will move your post to the correct forum [moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started