• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sie belasten meinem Konto weiterhin Abogebühren.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag,

Abo ist zum 10.04. gekündigt. Heute sehe ich auf meiner Kreditkartenabrechnung, dass sie über Monate den Betrag weiterhin eingezogen haben. Bitte setzen Sie sich mit mir in Verbindung. Leider konnte ich auf der Webseite weder eine Tel.nr. noch eine Email-Adresse des Kundenservice gefunden. 

Bitte setzen Sie sich mit mir umgehend in Verbindung, um den Fehler zu korrigieren. 

Vielen Dank!

mfG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Hi @test3425325

I don't see any renewing subscriptions under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If the charge was from Adobe is it possible you have subscription under a different Adobe ID? If this is a possiblity you'll want to sign out and sign in with that Adobe ID/email address.

If you require additional assistance I'd recommend contacting customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @test3425325

I don't see any renewing subscriptions under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If the charge was from Adobe is it possible you have subscription under a different Adobe ID? If this is a possiblity you'll want to sign out and sign in with that Adobe ID/email address.

If you require additional assistance I'd recommend contacting customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag,

ich kann niemanden erreichen, auch hat sich bei mir niemand gemeldet. Bitte nennen Sie mir die E-Mail Adresse, damit ich mein Problem schildern kann. Es geht um rund 70 Euro, die Sie mir belastet haben, trotz Kündigung. 

Danke!

mFG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you require additional assistance I'd recommend contacting customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started