• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Social Media Graphic Library - Selling multiple licenses.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. We would like to create a social media graphic library that I can make available to any client that registers for our service. The idea is we create the graphic once but offer it to multiple clients. I understand that this means each graphic must be licensed once for each client. My question is, is there an easy way to purchase additional licenses for these images contained in the graphics in bulk. We will likely have a library with hundreds (eventually thousands).  

Has anyone done something like this before?

This is just one example of a social graphic we might create. We purchase the stock photos and then "design" on top of the photo for the social post.

June-FathersDay-ESENT (1).png

TOPICS
Feature request , Licensing , Stock API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Hi Abambo,

Thank you for mentioning the Stock API, and indeed this would be a good use case for it. The broken link is supposed to point to this document on GitHub:

https://github.com/adobe/stock-api-docs/blob/master/supplemental/stock-api-business-faq.md

I'll try to update the documentation to correct this soon.

Thanks!

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo has to be yours in the first place in order to do that. Can't use others works as your own even if you take that photo and make an illustration out of it. Plain and simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your use may be possible by using the API. Some providers have a licensing agreement with Adobe to sell stock images as wallpaper prints. See here for more information: https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/stock/docs.html

@WendellaBee : the link Stock API Business FAQ does not work. I've notified as asked the Adobe io team.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo,

I can get to the FAQ if I click on the menu item. https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/stock/docs.html#!adobe/stock-api-docs/master/docs/15-faq.md

How did you get to the broken link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo -- now I see where you found the broken link. Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo,

Thank you for mentioning the Stock API, and indeed this would be a good use case for it. The broken link is supposed to point to this document on GitHub:

https://github.com/adobe/stock-api-docs/blob/master/supplemental/stock-api-business-faq.md

I'll try to update the documentation to correct this soon.

Thanks!

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started