Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Something went wrong. Adobe Stock can no longer access this asset.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download content from Adobe Stock but keep geting this error message. Any direction? 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message?  Which Stock ID#?

[Moved to Stock from Stock Contributors.]

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message is "something went wrong. Adobe we can no longer access this asset. "
stock #356515370

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David5CD0,

I was going to see if I could find this error in our logs, but I am unable to look up your info. Is the account you are using on the forums the same account you are using on the Adobe Stock site?

I'd recommend reaching out ot our customer care team for additional assistance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for following up. I am registered through Eastern New Mexico University, not sure if this makes a difference. Our IT is working on it on our end as well. I follwed the link you provided but I am still stuck. I am also told that I am unable to chat with anyone and to contact my administrators. Is there antoher way that I can chat with someone? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems your university holds an enterprise account and they may not have audio included in their contract with Adobe. That's why you are being referred back to your administrator from our customer care page.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started