Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

standard license

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently designed a website for someone and I intend to use some of the Adobe Stock photos on that website. I was wondering if I could do that with my standard license, or did I have to purchase an additional license? I am not selling the pictures to her. I just want to use the pictures on the website. I called the Adobe customer service and I was told that I could do that with my standard license without the need for additional license purchase or subscription. I'd appreciate if you could confirm this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A standard license is ok for this. You can't sell a stock image to your customer, but you can sell your work with the images included. Your customer needs to acknowledge the license terms, however. 

As soon as your customer gets the pictures, you can't use them for you or a different customer. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started