• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

still: cannot merge my Fotalia content with Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still: cannot merge my Fotalia content with Adobe Stock.

Cannot find contact form to conatact Adobe depending this issue (the solution provided in another post with this topic, does not work: There is no "contact us" link on the bottom of the Fotalia website).

I bought a lot of pictures in fotalia, where are my licenses?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Please contact Adobe customer care for this. The Fotolia site has been closed now for a couple of years and the automatic synchronization does not work any more if my information is correct.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe customer care for this. The Fotolia site has been closed now for a couple of years and the automatic synchronization does not work any more if my information is correct.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but Adobe Customer Care is a joke: Two times I asked for help, two times zhey just disconnected (see the screenshot attached).
Two days ago I found somewhere a contact form (it is a jungle, hard to find contact options) and I wrote them, still no answer.
It´s like Scam: I bought pictures at Fotalia, paid for them and now, after Adobe bought Fotalia, I cannot access my licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I found someone from the Adobe Customer Support who stayed in line and found a solution. Many thanks to "Shikha" (screenshot attached). Adobe needs more people like him/her.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could at the time and Adobe urged Fotolia users to merge their Fotolia account with the Adobe stock account. Then several years ago, Adobe closed Fotolia for good. It's not a scam, you are long past the lifetime. 

You are also still alloed to use the Fotolia licenced asset according to the then current licencing terms. So there is no harm done. 

Your problem is, that at the time you did not take the precausions that would protect you from not being able to connect to your Fotolia account, and you did not synchronize your account as required. 

But you are right, simply disconnecting the conversation is not ok. However, please be aware, that there may also be technical issues, that may have disconnected the agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, BUT: Years ago I´ve tried to merge my Fotalia account with Adobe after I received the email to do so. But the procedure did not worked several times (error message: please contact support). So because then I did not needed anything, I lost motivation to speak to customer support. Thats how it was.

So yes, I had to take more care of my account but also Adobe could have make it without technical problems (and if you search the web, you will find many people who had the same problems) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry about your troubles, and I understand that at the time you did not thought this to be important. I will need to make a mental note to me too, to tackle the problems, when they are there, not only when I need a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started