Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stock account cancellation!

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I have used your products for a decade and now I am faced with AUD195 cancellation fees to cancel my subscription! I had access to free images for 14 days and then the payment rolled over to a $35/month. Being charged monthly it is assumed that there is an option to CANCEL it before the next monthly cycle as well but it is not the case here. I did pay $35/month because I needed stock images but there is no need for it anymore so I would like to CANCEL my subscription ASAP. As a loyal customer I feel like I have been tricked  because should I have known that I am locked I would have not signed up to begin with. I am asking you to wave my cancellation fee in good faith so I can continue using Adobe products at home and at work and recommend to my clients as a trustworthy and transparent corporation.

Kind Regards,

Margarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margarita,

As I‘m not an Adobe Employee, I can still answer several of your claims:

• Subscriptions are clearly marked as being yearly with a monthly charge.
  • Taking a subscription you clearly mark that you have read the conditions, stating that if you cancel early, you agree to pay half of the remaining due as cancellation fee.
  • An Adobe stock subscription (either the 10 images or the 40 images a month) is free for the first month. You can‘t be charged 14 days after taking the subscription.
  • If you cancel, after the fist free month, 14 days within your paid subscription, you get a refund and get not charged early termination fee.

This is not hidden away in some legal language nor is it not available or difficult to find on the Adobe web site. You honestly can‘t feel tricked.

If despite this, you still need some clarification, you need to Contact Customer Care .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen your answers to others with the same issue. Not helpful- you simply pointed out to their small print. Good on ya for being very vigilant but as far as I can see many people feel very disappointed and anxious about not being able to get out of the contract easily. It's a great strategic marketing plot. I am waiting for the response from an actual ADOBE REPRESENTATIVE/EMPLOYEE.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May I suggest you take my very helpful hint to Contact Customer Care.

My answers are correct, and there is ​no​ fine print. Many people are probably those you see here complaining. All the other are happy Adobe customers. Adobe is doing quite well...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started