• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock AI file does not display properly

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed an AI infographic file that I thought looked great but opening it in the latest version of AI on MacPro the graphic looks horrible. I can't tell if it's something I have done? I have attached 2 images: one which is what it should look like from the stock page then a screenshot of what I get.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution meanwhile or do you still need help?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not received any replies, sadly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is with your computer, not the asset:

Abambo_0-1622889981622.png

Maybe you should post this in the Illustrator forum, with a link to this thread (hover over the date of an entry and click to copy a link to your pasteboard).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure that’s true. This is a new MacPro totally updated and 96GB ram. This is the only file which has done this. Plus I get the same result on my MacBook Pro M1. It’s the file not the Macs

Drew

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I’m not sure that’s true. This is a new MacPro totally updated and 96GB ram. This is the only file which has done this. Plus I get the same result on my MacBook Pro M1. It’s the file not the Macs.
By @Drew Provan

I licensed the asset and I opened it on my Windows laptop, and it opened fine. I checked the asset and besides that it has been created in Illustrator 23.0 and my version currently is Illustrator 25.2.3 it's OK. It does not contain layers (it could) and the fonts are outlined (could also be otherwise) but the asset is behaving as expected.

Therefore, I recommended you post this to the Illustrator forum as it is probably a problem in relation with your computer. It may be the display, it may be a different problem, but it is for sure a problem in relation with Adobe Illustrator on your specific configuration and the best location to post such a problem is in the Illustrator forum. Experts there may have solutions you can try out on your computer.

If you want to return the asset (well get a licence point back), I suggest you contact customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started