Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock asking me to verify identity for my employers account

People's Champ ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Terminal Generation-

Stock asking me to verify identity for my employers account by entering a code it's sending to the account's email.  Obviously I have no way of obtaining that code.  Is this verification something that Adobe has enabled for it's account holders?  If so...did anyone ever bother to consider that not everyone is an individual or primary account holder?   So now I am locked of account and unable to work until my employer or Adobe solves the issue.  It's sad that I have come to EXPECT using Adobes services to slow me down at every turn.   

-Thanks,

The X Generation

~Gutterfish
TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

It is correct. Your employer should not be sharing a personal email address and if your employer is doing so then you should be discussing the verification issue with your employer. If your employer has a team subscription and you are not assigned to the team then you should again be talking to your employer. At this time the Adobe ID you are using on the forums is not assigned to any team subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may misunderstand the situation, but .., You cannot use your employer's account. Accounts are not to be shared - you need your own account, with your personal email. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... now, as I understand it, with a Teams license, the employer has a number of licenses, and gets to administer them. They assign each one to a single member of staff, with the staff member's personal email. So, normal Adobe emails go to the member of staff directly. There will also be special emails going to the administrator, but I wouldn't normally expect them to relate to using stock. What specifically are you trying to do with Adobe Stock (since accounts have normally already been verified when the administrator set them up and you first used them)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you understand it?  It says right at the top of the plans window in the limk I gave you "unlimited users".   So...what exactly do you understand?  The limit is on the number of assets...not how many team members have access to them.  And they don;t need to hand out anything to anyone except the password.  Thanks for ttying to help but you don;lt know what you;re talking about.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...Unlimited Users

At no additional cost, get one shared plan for all of your team members belonging to the same company...

So, this surely (as I read it) means a shared plan for each of the separate people who have been assigned a team license. It doesn't mean everyone in the company without paying for them. 

I suggest your team administrator contact Adobe to clarify this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion.  Take care now.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unmarked this answer as "correct" as it does NOT answer my question nor does it accurately describe how the process works.  

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is correct. Your employer should not be sharing a personal email address and if your employer is doing so then you should be discussing the verification issue with your employer. If your employer has a team subscription and you are not assigned to the team then you should again be talking to your employer. At this time the Adobe ID you are using on the forums is not assigned to any team subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is correct?   Tell me what my question was please.  Besides NOT answering my question their answers repeatedly describe how team licenses work incorrectly.  But...I don;t really care TBH.   I'm tired of fighting the rising tides of stupidity.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have questions about verifying your employer's email address that you don't have access to then discuss it with your employee. I am locking this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started