• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Credits DID NOT RENEW

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Stock plan is set to renew on the 8th of the month, with 25 credits per month.  There were no additonal credits this morning, and as of Noon that is unchanged.  I've spent far too long chatting with an agent and their floor supervisor, and my work day has been thrown off schdule.  As you can see, Adobe is well aware of the monthly charge, and while I've held up my end of the bargain, I still can't access my credits.  Chat agent says this will take 24-48 HOURS to sort out, which is profoundly tone-deaf for a digital arts company.  So, while I'm losing money and opportunity, I'm also bound by a contract that will penalize me for cancelling.   Not a single other subscription (inclduing Photoshop) has ever given me this kind of problem.  If anyone could shed light on this problem, I would be most grateful.  For now, I need to explain to my client why the work is going to be late.  I'll be lucky if I don't get fired.  Thanks Adobe.Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.21.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-08 at 10.49.21 AM.png

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Your renewal date is relevant to the time and date you started your subscription. If you started your subscription on February 8th at 3:45:23 P.M. then your quota will renew on March 8th at 3:45:23 P.M.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your renewal date is relevant to the time and date you started your subscription. If you started your subscription on February 8th at 3:45:23 P.M. then your quota will renew on March 8th at 3:45:23 P.M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can purchase asset licenses on demand while you wait for your renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.
Wow, I wish the two agents (one of whom was a floor supervisor) knew that.  It would have saved me lots of time and stress.  They told me it would take 24-48 hours to sort out, which is a lifetime in the world of digital arts.  Now, do you know why this is the case?  It makes absolutely no sense.  If you don't know or are (like those agents) bound by company policy not to discuss, I understand.
Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will certainly pass on your feedback to our customer care leads and I'm very sorry that you had this experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please and thank you.  As long as you are passing this along, could you ask why the invoice is not time-stamped to reflect what you described?  Also, could someone direct me to the contractual language that spells this out in writing?  
Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uncertain if this is called out but you do bring up a valid point and I'll pass this on to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've obsessively examined the contractual language of my plan, and nowhere does it state a time-specific renewal, bur rather this:

"Your subscription will automatically renew each month without notice until you cancel."

Again, nothing in that sentence is contingent upon time of day.  My persistence in this matter is to ensure that I haven't made any errors or neglected to read every line in the agreement.  So far, you are the only Adobe rep who knows this, and that is cause for concern, legally speaking.

Thanks again for reading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Your subscription will automatically renew each month without notice until you cancel."

Again, nothing in that sentence is contingent upon time of day.  

By @Mike280752241o6b

Does this contradict what @WendellaBee said? I don't see a contradiction. In the contrary. Your citation does only mention “each month”. So in your eyes, at which hour should the month start, if not at the exact time, the user took the subscription?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription renews on the 8th of the month, and that equals midnight unless a time is explicity stated. "In my eyes" isn't relevant, becuase that would be my opinion.  For example, the invoice below makes no mention of a time-specific contractual agreement, to which EBQ stated is "a valid point".  Nowhere on the Adobe Stock agreement is a specific time stated.  My purpose is to figure this out and make sure I haven't overlooked anything.  So far, the idea of a time-specific renewal is just that - an idea.  I can't find evidence of it, and anything else is an assumption.  I appreciate your point fo view, so thanks for reading and responding.  Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 1.14.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mike280752241o6b,

Let split hair here: did your subscription start at midnight?

(don't you think that when Adobe would put the exact time there, it would not confuse customers…?)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started