Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock image download different than preview

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am interested in image number 22966689.

The image preview on the site shows a watermark but no other drawings inside the 4 images.

After downloading the Adobe Illustrater file, the image has drawings on top of all 4 images, which were not present in the preview.

This is obviously no graphic card or monitor problem, as most lines are identical to the preview,
except the zig-zag drawings

Is there an issue with this image within the database?

Or is it the preview image which is wrong?

I would like to have the image as in the preview, without the additional drawings.

Just not sure if the issue is the preview or the downloaded image.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Dominik,

I have mentioned using Illustrator in my above post wherein you can delete/ remove the sublayers which contain the additional objects which you do not require.

If you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can remove the sublayers which you do not require in the file. After making the desired changes, please save your work.

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dominik,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with a Stock image.

I have downloaded and opened the file in Illustrator (22966689) at my end and I agree that the file seems a bit different from what it appears in the preview mode (the additional drawings on the image are not present in the preview mode).

Once you license the image, please go to the layer's panel and delete the sublayers with the objects. Then you can save it. Please see the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Twarita,

thanks for your answer.

You mentioned layer's panel. Where do I find this? On the Adobe Stock webpage (which I use now) or Photoshop? I want to use the image in a selfmade invitation. I don't have a sophisticated image editing tool like Photoshop.

Thanks and best regards,

Dominik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dominik,

I have mentioned using Illustrator in my above post wherein you can delete/ remove the sublayers which contain the additional objects which you do not require.

If you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can remove the sublayers which you do not require in the file. After making the desired changes, please save your work.

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads.

If you still face troubles, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same issue with #483630581 

When I download it I get a brochure layout and not the pink/red banner with yellow lines. 

I downloaded it from the CC library but also tried to download it from my license history and I get the same image again and again. I also looked at the layers in the file but the correct image is not in there. 

Could someone please check? Thank you! 

Gr. Lise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started