Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stock Image not downloading

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: Spent the last 3 hours with someone on "Chat" telling me to try the same things over and over again. Am really enjoying having them tell me to look in my downloads to see that it is there. (note sarcasm plz)

It is not just this image....NONE of the photos I have previously purchased will download...Illustrations will though. I can download previews of items, but that doesn't help me with what I need for my project.

I have spent the last 3 hours trying to get an image to download...or as the website says...re-download... even though I have never been able to get it to download in the first place

Has anyone else had an issue where they cleared all history and caches in all internet programs and STILL cant get it to work? I don't know if I have ever had this issue before

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ckdesign1, 

It's bizarre that after troubleshooting all the steps, you are not being able to download the image. Could you please share the Image ID so that I can check at my end? Try using a different network for download. Let us know if that helps! 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Is it one particular file or any of your licensed files? Can you please provide us with the file ID number?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started