• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock image use for non profit logo

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. How do I contact the creator of an image to get permission to use as part of a non profit logo? Nothing will ever be sold with the image on it.  Thank you.  

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

There are no true logos sold here even though its in the key words. Only clip-art. Contact with the original artist is not possible/available. You can try to do a reverse search on Google. But if you actually wanna logo, you have to hire an artist legitimately.  That's just how it is. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

The usual requirement is that a business logo is unique, which means you cannot use Stock. This will cost a great deal more than stock...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no true logos sold here even though its in the key words. Only clip-art. Contact with the original artist is not possible/available. You can try to do a reverse search on Google. But if you actually wanna logo, you have to hire an artist legitimately.  That's just how it is. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I thought so after doing extensive research. I’ll stick with my original art and use my own photos for silhouette. Ty.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual requirement is that a business logo is unique, which means you cannot use Stock. This will cost a great deal more than stock...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you can't contact contributors, second the contributor has agreed that Adobe sell the assets for him and third no asset here can be used as a logo, even if the description says it is one. This is unfortunate and in my eyes such files should be banned, as they are misleading. 

If you are a non profit organisation, contact a local art school. They may be open to create a logo as part of a class work. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a wonderful suggestion, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started