Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stock images won't favourite to library; I need to change my default library

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my libraries is full (1000 items), and I need to change the default, because nothing I favourite in Adobe Stock will save. Please help!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Is there no way to chnge the default image library without creating a new library?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leepar,

I've passed this on to our product management team. You could save a preview to a library on the Adobe Stock website and when you see the prompt you can manage your default library and change the default to an existing library.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really Adobe? None of your high priced programmers, or quality control managers, or your apparently non-existant usability team ever thought to allow users to save images to a "DEFAULT" Library? Please get you act together! This is absolutely ABSURD!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is about changing the default library. Do you have a question about saving to a library?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it's there any fix to this? I can't change the library either, just created a new one but I'm not able to choose it as a default. I can't save any of the items I purchased through Adobe Stock on my libraries because it insists on save my licensed items on the "Adobe Color". How can I solve this? Thank you in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started