• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock is an outrageous way to bilk money out of long standing customers!

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No cancellation allowed, pressured into accepting a three month extention and then billed again. When I tried to cancel for good I was told I had to pay $158 fee for the privledge. I have been a customer of Adobe Creative for years and I find this policy to be adhorent and will drive me away from all the other products. No satisfactory response from customer service at all...thanks Adobe!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

I'm sorry for your situation. You have an annual subscription paid monthly, so you can cancel during the last month of your subscription free of charge. You can cancel anytime by paying an early termination fee of half of the remaining due. That are the conditions you agreed upon, when you took the subscription.

Alternatively, you could have taken a monthly subscription paid monthly, which is more expensive, but which is cancellable without a fee each month.

Kindly note that your Adobe Creat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry for your situation. You have an annual subscription paid monthly, so you can cancel during the last month of your subscription free of charge. You can cancel anytime by paying an early termination fee of half of the remaining due. That are the conditions you agreed upon, when you took the subscription.

Alternatively, you could have taken a monthly subscription paid monthly, which is more expensive, but which is cancellable without a fee each month.

Kindly note that your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription works according to the same principle.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started