• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock items purchased through apps (PS, AI etc) not syncing to library. Only the previews show.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this intermittent (although now more frequent) issue whereby I add a preview from Adobe Stock (via the website) to library, it shows up in apps (PS, AI etc) but when I license (and pay) for the asset in app, it doesn't sync the full quality version to my library.

It's not every time that it does this which makes it even more infuriating to diagnose.

Using latest PS / AI / CC etc but has been a problem for a long time before upgrading as well.

I have done all of the "delete creative cloud library" and "relaunch CC" tips. Could anyone advise on what else to try?

TIA.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're having issues with the Library.  I know you said you have all the latest versions but can I get what those versions are, just to be sure?  
I'm not able to reproduce this but I'd like to have you check a few things.  There should be a little cloud icon on the bottom of the Library panel.  There's also one on the top of the CC Desktop app.  When this happens, are there any messages shows on those icons when you hover on them or click on them?  Especially in the Desktop of CC if you click on it you can see if the file syncing is up to date.  If not you can refresh there.  

If you do have problems with that you can also try to restart the library by stopping the Library process.  If you are on a Mac or a PC you should be able to go into the Activity Monitor or Task Manager and find CC Library in the running processes.  Just do a force quit on that.  It won't delete it and it should restart itself and come right back.  Then check to see if your Libraries are back in sync.

Let me know how this works for you.

Thanks

JayI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started