Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stock photo pixelated?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just downloaded this photo from adobe stock and this is how it shows up when I open in Illustrator. Am I doing something wrong? Help please!

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.09.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved to Adobe Stock from Stock Contributors.]

Maybe because that's a low res watermarked preview, not a licensed hi-res vector graphic image.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response Nancy. I downloaded the preview in hopes that I could test it in my design before purchasing, was just hoping for a little more from the preview I guess. This was my first time trying Adobe Stock, is this about typical quality for a preview?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep.  Preview bitmaps are nowhere near the quality of a licensed/premium image.  If they were, nobody would buy them.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started