Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stock site extremely slow

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. In the meantime I am using the competitor, Shutterstock.

I have been using it for awhile now because Adobe’s stock site has been very, very slow for some time now.

Not sure if anyone else has had problems.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GH,

I'd like to learn more about your experience with this issue, can you please elaborate? Also, are you running any virus checkers in your browser, like Kapersky perhaps?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No virus checkers.

I’m on an iMac. 32 GB of Memory

High Sierra Version 10.13.6

It takes longer than other sites to load, and I cannot scroll down for a very delayed amount of time.

Other websites work fine.

I prefer Adobe Stock over Shutterstock but I have been using Shutterstock more often lately because of the lag in Adobe Stock.

Disappointing!

Thanks.

~g

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GH,

We have some workarounds that may work for you. Can you give these a try and let me know if they resolve the site performance or not?

White page when visiting Adobe Stock

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoot. When I have some time I will see what I can do with those instructions. Work time is so valuable when clients are waiting. Thanks. I will report back after I get time to check on those.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, G.H., I look forward to your reply after trying these steps.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have not gotton any info, to the point maybe I did something wrong no email nothing

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you had any action on shutterstock

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sites including Shutterstock work fine. It seems like a problem loading the page as it's delaying the ability to scroll.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started