• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock subcategory filter issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently noticed that when I tried to filter for just vector images, it doesn't work. The check box unchecks itself. I can select  for illustrations, but not vector—with or without illustrations check. Has anyone else noticed this?

TOPICS
Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the filter resets each time I open a new tab to stock. Once I've set my filters, they stay sticky until I close my tab.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but that's not the problem I'm having

In Chrome, I'll check the vector option button and then it unchecks all by itself before I can do anything.

In Firefox, it stays checked until I click the arrow to the next page and then it unchecks and shows me all images for that search topic. The only work around I've found is to actually type the number of the next page into page field instead of clicking the arrow.

Shockingly, I just tried Microsoft Edge (which I never think to use) and it's actually working correctly. So I guess going forward I'll have to use that browser for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have that problem neither with Firefox, nor with Chrome. There may be a problem with one or more browser extensions or with a virus checker or similar. Out of the blue, I would, however, rule out the external program, as that one should also affect Edge. As a side note: Edge has currently more in common with chrome than the old Explorer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ddfl1910 I know it sounds shocking because I felt the same way and thought I'd never use Edge but I'm here to tell you that I switched to Edge in the last year and I've never been happier. I create WordPress sites and have to test all browsers and so I've tried them all through the years. I was die-hard Firefox (starting with Mosaic!) but so many problems have been solved for me using Edge. I'm glad to hear it works for you when sorting vectors on the stock site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and they are all working fine, I would like to be able to reproduce the issue you are having, please feel free to provide (DM is fine) details of your browser (name, version, plug-ins, and anything specific to Stock site - type of login - personal/companry, etc).  

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started