• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock subscription has been suspended but my billing info is up to date.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended my Adobe stock subscription since I couldn't take full advantage of it and began purchasing single assets whenever I need one.  I tried to purchase an asset recently and I'm getting a popup message stating,

Your Stock subscription has been suspended due to a problem with billing your account.

To continue using the Stock service, please update your payment details.

<< Update Payment Details >>

When I click the Update Payment Details button I'm taken to the Adobe Account My Plans page.  I have a Creative Cloud plan that is paid monthly and it shows the credit card on file.  I'm not given any other options to add a credit card for the stock images.  What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Hi Romont,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you have been trying to update your payment details several times, however, we cannot authorize the payment information. Kindly reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Romont,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I just checked your account details and noticed that you have been trying to update your payment details several times, however, we cannot authorize the payment information. Kindly reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

To update your payment information you may also refer to Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I update my payment information?

Additionally, the credit card on file will be the same for all subscriptions on this Adobe ID which has been shared in the forums.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started