• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock trial lisences

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've subscribed to adobe stock  free trial, and I intended giving it a try to use the photos as part of some graphic designs that will be used to accompany blog posts.

If i cancel my account during the free trial, are the photos I used still covered under the standard license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Yes, if you download the assets prior to cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription, the license always remain in your license history and the assets are still covered under the standard license.

Additionally, I would also suggest you to refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Yes, if you download the assets prior to cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription, the license always remain in your license history and the assets are still covered under the standard license.

Additionally, I would also suggest you to refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? for more information.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started