• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange URL for previews.

Contributor ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a reason currently unknown to me, our firewall blocks the address https://as2.ftcdn.net/ , an address that seams to be used for the image previews in stock. However as no other image gets blocked, I'm wondering what's special to that address and why does Adobe not use one of Adobe's addresses (something ending with adobe.com)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.W.,

Can you provide more details of what you are seeing? What steps are bringing you to this?

Thanks,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks PW. Does this happen on any other browsers?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. That happens on all browsers. And it is probably our corporate firewall that blocks. Somewhere on adobe.com, I found a bunch of websites Adobe uses for stock and different other services. I've for now asked to open those addresses. I was just wondering why to use for one specific element a different root as adobe.com. Sounded kind of suspicious at first. I suppose there are historical reasons (do not break a working code) for those sites. Or they are simply third party services you hire for your needs.

Whatever it is, we have a very active access blocking group, so that things that worked before may be blocked tomorrow because of having one address appearing on the blocking list. 90% of my IT problems are caused by my corporate IT (they probably know how to manage hundreds of CAD workstations but not half a dozen of creatives...). (sic!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that's what I forwarded my IT so that they whitelist those urls!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started