Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Stupid cancellation fee problem

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed for Adobe to try it and reading the pricing plan where it is not stated at all that you will have to pay cancellation fee. As soon as I used it once in a blue moon I decided to cancel my subscription and to come back when I have more time for my hobby and I have to pay the cancellation fee!

What I think about that is Adobe is trying to squeeze extra couple of bucks from users like me and to loose this part of their customers that are not professionals. Well, if you are not interested in us, Adobe, it's a mistake.

I am going to paint with watercolors instead and after my subscription is over I will NEVER come back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017
Hi allaj73128538When you sign up for a subscription you need to agree to the subscription terms and conditions before completing your order.  This includes info on the cancellation fee.Details also available here - Adobe - Subscription Terms If you need further assistance with your Creative Cloud Photography plan please contact our support team - https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.htmlKind regardsBev

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much was the cancellation fee?  How long had you had your account?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi allaj73128538

When you sign up for a subscription you need to agree to the subscription terms and conditions before completing your order.  This includes info on the cancellation fee.

Details also available here - Adobe - Subscription Terms

If you need further assistance with your Creative Cloud Photography plan please contact our support team - https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just because it's hidden in the subscription terms fine print doesn't mean that it's not a BS policy.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me except I only bought it for a month as I needed it for an emergency project. For the first 2 weeks it didn't even work my on my macbook so I paid for a month and it didn't work for half the time. I dont even use the products anymore.The cancellation fee wasnt stated clearly when I bought the product. I don't have any money and not I will not pay for the cancellation fee of £47. I am so dissapointed you have just lost not one several loyal customers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started