• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronizing my account with the company Account

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i´ve got a problem with synchronizing my account with my companys account. I have a personal account in Adobe Stock with mst be synchronized with my companies account. my company has a lincence for 700+pics a month. If i´m downloading pictures, my account is fully synchronized with my companise account so i can licence anx picture i want. When it comes to videos that i´ve to buy individually, i can´t pay with my companys data. Normally it should be synchronized. Is there anything to consider to synchronize in termes of "shopping"? Anything i´ve to set up, for gettin full synchronisation. And how can i synchronize my account with the other individuel company accounts?

Regards, Chris

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what you mean by synchronize your account this isn't a feature of Adobe Stock. You can have a personal entitlement and a team entitlement where both can be accessed from the profile menu on the Adobe Stock website. What you purchase under one profile is not shared with the other. You can as an individual purchase assets on behalf our your team when your team profile is selected. Purchasing dialogs will mention your team when you are completing purchases if the team profile is selected.

From the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums I don't see any purchases made under your personal entitlement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started