• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is a strange situation in which the plan cannot be canceled immediately on the day of payment.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My Situation".
A text message came on November 2, 2021.
I received a text message that the payment was not made on November 2nd due to a lack of deposit balance.
At the end of the free experience period, ADOBE tried to take my money with automatic renewal, but fortunately, my credit card must have lacked balance.

So I thought our contract was over as it was because the service was not available because the payment was not made.

However, ADOBE told me to pay first to get a refund in order to cancel the plan (I didn't even buy it and of course, I didn't use 1% of the service. This is a very inefficient payment method.)

So I tried to renew my card information and pay for the payment that was not made on 11/2 and then get a refund through cancellation of the plan on 11/16. But why do I have to pay a huge cancellation fee?

If I can get a refund within 14 days of payment according to the policy, I canceled the plan today (11/16), the day of payment, but why do I have to pay a cancellation fee? It's really hard to understand for people who don't use the service.

The customer center is until 6 o'clock, so I leave evidence first to record this ridiculous incident.
ADOBE will have to improve the situation where it cannot be canceled on the day of payment.

I hope it will help others who will feel embarrassed similar to me in the future.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @어도비시러,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started