Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This mockup says 'customize' but it isn't customizable

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys,

I liked this mockup 243229189 which litarally says 'customize your design'. When I licenced and downloaded it, it was a plain JPG. Can I only use this with the text in it? Would be a bit disappointing and a waste of my credit.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Wel, it says JPEG. And JPEG is not customizable. The uploader made an error and the moderator accepting this made also an error. I suppose it is old stuff from before Adobe Stock. The text can be probably photoshopped, but that's not the point.

The only  solutions for you are:

• Contact customer service and ask for a replacement credit or
  • Wait for a friendly Adobe employee to pass by and grant the replacement credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wel, it says JPEG. And JPEG is not customizable. The uploader made an error and the moderator accepting this made also an error. I suppose it is old stuff from before Adobe Stock. The text can be probably photoshopped, but that's not the point.

The only  solutions for you are:

• Contact customer service and ask for a replacement credit or
  • Wait for a friendly Adobe employee to pass by and grant the replacement credit.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

As mentioned earlier a Jpeg is not customizable. Feel free to update the thread and let us know if you need an extra license for the same. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started