Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic: Unable to access free assets from adobe stock even with the CC plan

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topic: Unable to access free assets from adobe stock even with the CC plan

I am subscribed to Creative Cloud student plan yet I cannot get access to free images that comes along with the plan which I earlier could.

Can anyone please help me or give some clarity realted to this issue

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

That means the asset you've chosen to license is not part of our free collection. The free collection can be found here: https://stock.adobe.com/free

If you would like to take advantage of one of our free trials then your first month's quota is free to you. You can learn more about our trial offers here: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no free images with a creative cloud all apps or single app plan. Some schools have an Adobe stock subscription. Maybe you had before access via such a subscription.

You may access the Adobe stock free assets, but those are free, even when you do not have a plan. And you have access to Adobe Express, and Express gives you restricted access to plenty of stock assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I was able to license an image for free but that option is gone now and they are telling me to buy the standard package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means the asset you've chosen to license is not part of our free collection. The free collection can be found here: https://stock.adobe.com/free

If you would like to take advantage of one of our free trials then your first month's quota is free to you. You can learn more about our trial offers here: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been told on Adobe chat I need a subscription to access the free assets as it's told me I've reached my daily download limit?  I have never been told this before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The limit on free assets is discussed on this Help page, though they don't mention what the limit is. I suspect that they've reduced that limit, or are implementing it in a different way, because this is the 3rd report I've seen today of users having reached the limit.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/faq.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cc all apps subscription does not include a stock subscription. Free assets can be licenced by anyone with an Adobe ID, even if they have no subscription at all.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started