• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with adding payment mothod

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My card got blocked and I couldn't pay adobe stock fee.

I want to add it again but i get an error adding the card.

Despite errors, Adobe kept charging me 1€ every time i tried to add my card (8€ total).

Can i get refund for that?

And i still can't add my card for payment. Tried PayPal, error as well.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Hi there,

I've checked your account and subscription details. I see that you're updating your card information and we're charging you the 1EUR authorization charge which gets credited to the account once the authorization is successful.

But in your case, there seems to be an issue with your card as we're not able to process the 1 EUR authorization charge as well.

I'd request you to kindly contact your bank and get the card information checked.

You may also Contact Customer Care for more details.

Reg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.P.,

What is the error exactly?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again, lost 1€.

My error is in Polish but it says that during processing my data error occured and wants me to try again later or use another browser.

Changing browser doesn't work.

UPDATE:

It took 29,99€ adobe stock fee - via PayPal

So it seems that payments work, but due to an errors, I can't set payment method properly. And it keeps charging me for 1€.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I've checked your account and subscription details. I see that you're updating your card information and we're charging you the 1EUR authorization charge which gets credited to the account once the authorization is successful.

But in your case, there seems to be an issue with your card as we're not able to process the 1 EUR authorization charge as well.

I'd request you to kindly contact your bank and get the card information checked.

You may also Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started