• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off these awful AI generated images when searching

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to turn off these awful AI generated images when searching? I get that's it's the new thing but it's lazy and frankly looks unprofessional at the moment. I work for a large publishers and when searching at the moment the response is full of this garbage. Is there no button to restrict access so we don't see it, but those who do want it still can. We have  • Photos • Illustrations • Vectors, surely there must be something to swicth off these AI images. 

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Please note that you can now use the recently added Generative AI filter to screen those annoying assets out of your search results: It seems to work fairly well, though some unwanted AI stuff still seems to appear from time to time, probably because it was mislabeled when uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Adobe Stock asks contributors to tag their content as generative AI & we’re exploring additional labeling and filtering improvements for Stock buyers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your guidelines state: "Never submit content that infringes the rights of third parties, including mimicking or replicating the content or style."
But an A.I. generator, by definition, mimics and replicates third party styles and content. How can you justify licensing any of this content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would Adobe even accept stock images with grotesque visual errors made by AI? People with 1,000 teeth and jumbled-up fingers and lifeless eyes and inscrutable details does NOT reflect the high standard of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that some of the egregious, grotesque AI assets that you see in the database were accepted early on before the Moderators were trained and experienced at recognizing such oddities. I think that they've become better at spotting them now and quicker to press the "Reject" button - at least I hope so. Nevertheless, that kind of garbage will linger in the database, annoying Buyers and possibly tarnishing the Adobe brand... 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, the price for Adobe Stock stays constant, as contributors submit reams of customer-alienating AI content without spending any time, expertise or thought generating it. Yet, every month, I am being charged for the privelege of seeing it fill up my search results with visual garbage that has been stolen an recycled from other individual creators (like me) and Adobe's profit margins go up and up. At a certain point, Adobe Stock will be no better than any of the free stock services, like FreePik or PNGWing, so how can they continue to justify charging a price at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that you can now use the recently added Generative AI filter to screen those annoying assets out of your search results: It seems to work fairly well, though some unwanted AI stuff still seems to appear from time to time, probably because it was mislabeled when uploaded.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will use those filters going forward. I was just searching and came up with a series of images of eyeglasses, where all of the images feature the earpieces and nose rests attached to front side of the glasses (#589551251 example), which is utterly ridiculous, especially with the eggregious spelling error in the title. Makes me wonder if the actual moderators are AI as well. Please do better, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makes me wonder if the actual moderators are AI as well. Please do better, Adobe.

By @Darren26343207cnzr

AI wouldn't make that error. Spelling is one of the strong parts of AI!

Moderation is done by humans, and the title texts are written by the contributors. If they do not spellcheck their entries and the moderator does not refuse, the errors are shown in the title.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use “-ai” as an additional search term. If the contributors have marked their assets correctly, that will work. But unfortunately, not all contributors mark their assets correctly:

• the title need to contain “generative AI” at the end (I suppose it's OK, when it's at the beginning too)
  • the keywords need to contain “generative AI” and “AI”.

Recently, Adobe also introduced a switch to set during submission, so I assume that you will soon have a filter like with vector assets.

And I agree, the checking was at the beginning not as stringent as it should be, probably because the moderators first needed to get used to seeing three-handed Santa Claus figures.

See also this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/feature-request-ai-generated-art-tags-filters/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This question has now been answered. I'm locking the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started