Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

UI Suggestions - Song names in license history

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to provide a license number for a copyright claim and visited the license history page.  I've noticed that stock music names do not appear.  There is a ID number, but this requires me searching each ID number to find the correct song name.  Is there any way to add the song name to this grid?

Also, it took me a while to figure out that using the mouse cursor to select the license key actually works.  Unfortunately, the background color for the "show license key" is the same color as the highlight indicator, leading users to believe that they can't select and CTL+C.  Because of this, I've manually typed out the key several times in the past few weeks.  Just a suggestion that a different background color or "Copy Key" button would be helpful.

Stock.png

TOPICS
Account management, Audio, Feature request, Licensing, Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @osajus,

I agree, it's difficult to know which track is which one. Indeed, Adobe took over the design for visual assets for this listing and instead of the icon for sound you get a small version the image shown. For sound that's completely nonsense.

@EvilBugQueen1 ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@osajus Thank you for this feedback I will forward this to our product management team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started